Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Easy come,
easy go.


I dont know how it happened either,
dont ask me.
It hurts alot,
everyday, every single moment.
It hurts me alot more than you can imagine.

I dont know why he's siding her.
I dont know that kind of "side",
nobody really do understand what kind of pain she has given me.
All she wants is just...

Opening the bottle cap. Filled it up with water.
Speak, speak out all your problems, speak out all your troubles.
Whisper them softly.
Cap it on tight, vent your anger, shake the bottle with all your might.
Throw them all out,
let them flow,
let them be free to this world.
May them,
be gone with the wind.

If you love somebody, let them go.
If they return, they were always yours.
If they don't, they never were.


You do care,
i can see that you're trying.
But do you know that the moment i saw that particular thing,
i felt myself,
being stabbed a million times.
But, just one thing..

Arent you afraid that i'm gonna fall for you?


Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye,
but for now.
All i see,
it was..
it was you.

No comments: